- 29th (Sunday) – Easter Egg Hunt – 2pm Bring your little one to our Easter Egg hunt to search for eggs on our historic grounds. There’s plenty of eggs to find for all ages.
- 11th (Saturday) – Arthurdale Heritage Auction – 9:30am for previews, bidding starts at 11am: Held at the Reedsville Fire Hall, this auction has plenty of big ticket items and the profits will go to support AHI. Check out the album on our Facebook page to see what’s available.
- 18th (Saturday) – Cabin Fever Craft Show – 10am to 4pm: Celebrate Spring’s arrival with this craft show featuring local crafters. Tasty BBQ and other treats will also be available, in addition to fun crafts for the kids.
- 25th (Saturday) – Raffle & Elimination Dinner – 5pm: Held at the Masontown Fire Hall, it’s $35 for dinner and a chance to win 1 of 13 cash prizes plus 10 surprise gifts. Auctions, 50/50s, and other raffles will help increase your odds of winning! Limited number of tickets. $15 for dinner when purchased with a raffle ticket, or $20 for just dinner. Purchase tickets in the office or from Board members.
- 2nd (Saturday) – Arthurdale Yard Sale – 8am- 2pm: Several houses in Arthurdale participate in this large annual yard sale. Come out and treasure hunt!
- 11th – New Deal Festival (Saturday) – doors open at 10am: Join us for our annual New Deal Festival, a West Virginia must! Food, antique car & tractor show, petting zoo, live music, living history, crafts, artist demonstrations, it’s all here! Entry is $8, discounts available.
- 9th (Saturday) – Roosevelt Run 5k Run/Walk and Fala’s Flee 1 mile Kid’s Run – Packet Pick-up starts at 8am, race begins at 9:30am: Run or walk through history at our second annual Roosevelt Run 5k. Activities at the finish line for everyone. Kid’s race for those 10 and under begins at 9:45am.
- 9th (Saturday) – Ice Cream Social – Time TBD: Cool off after the race with some delicious ice cream!
- 10th – Eleanor Roosevelt’s Birthday (Saturday) – 4 pm: Award winning fiddle player Elmer Rich, along with musician Mark Crabtree, will demonstrate music he played for Eleanor Roosevelt. Oral histories, a historic newsreel of Elmer playing for Eleanor, and excerpts from Eleanor’s My Day column will also be shared. Great food, cake, and company!
- 24th (Saturday) – Annual Membership Dinner – 5pm
- 13th/14th – Deck the Halls (Friday/Saturday) – Come to the Wine and Cheese Opening on Friday night from 5-8pm, and then enjoy a Family Day full of crafts with one of Santa’s elves from 10am-4pm on Saturday. Get an early start on celebrating Christmas with our annual Christmas wreath and craft showcase. All items are available for purchase and all proceeds support AHI through the winter.
- 12th – Santa Party (Saturday) – Time TBD: Santa will arrive on a vintage firetruck and give a present to each child. Come and get in the holiday spirit with Christmas treats and fun for all ages! This event is made possible by the Arthurdale Tirekicker Club.